IPS or CPS, refers to Gurly Media Group NZ as an entity.
CPS Domain Name – gurlymedia.com
Domain Name – yourname.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .tv, .cc, .ws, .us, .mobi, .me, .co
Terms and Conditions
Software or firmware is not covered by any warranty means and is provided where is and as is.
We use Open Source software, all Copyrights and Rights belong to respective creators.
To use our servers you will need to provide an official confirmation of your ID in some form (like credit card or bank account details, copy of driver licence, company registration certificate, etc.)
ISP will confirm provided data before any service will be given to you. The service agreement between ISP and the personal or corporate account holder is as follows:
ISP will provide the account holder with storage space on the ISPs server for the purpose of using the World Wide Web site (WEB SITE) or Social Network Profile/Login, in accordance with one of available options in current offer.
– as above
Any content on your Web/Profile site that is prohibited by International laws, or considered by ISP to be offensive, disruptive, obscene, inappropriate or an administrative burden, may be removed or deleted without any compensation to you;
You agree not to take part in any activities that may overwhelm ISP servers with heavy usage, or that require the use of a disproportionate amount of resources of its servers, including but not limited to, highly active CGI/PHP or other scripts; if you exceed the bandwidth limit for the service subscribed to , you must either upgrade your current account to a service that accommodates such usage, purchase additional bandwidth, or reduce bandwidth usage. Failure to comply will result in termination of your account without any compensation to you. ISP is not responsible by any damage, error or failure within or of software or as an result of software malfunction.
4. User liability:
You are liable for all of the content located on your site, including the legality and preservation (i.e. making back-ups) of all the stored material.
IPS is not taking any legal responsibility for data you store and use on our servers. If the data is copyright protected or you are not eligible owner of the data you may be a asked to take legal responsibility for hosting it out.
You agree to abide to any changes made to this Agreement, as will happen from time to time. These will always be posted for you to view at ISPs websites.
You agree not to send any e-mail that is obscene or prohibited under the International laws, or otherwise considered by ISP, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, disruptive, obscene or inappropriate;
You will not exceed the allowable storage capacity of your e-mail account. If you exceed your storage capacity, you must either upgrade your account to a service that accommodates such usage, purchase additional storage space, or discard some of the excess;
You will not send spam mail (i.e. unsolicited e-mail);
You will at all times be liable for the safeguarding of your password and account information; and if you breach any term of this Agreement, ISP reserves the right to delete your mailbox without any compensation to you.
7. User obligation:
You will at all times keep ISP apprised of your current contact and billing information.
8. Web site/Profile/Login suspension/termination:
If litigation or a similar adjudicative proceeding is commenced against you in respect of your site, and upon receipt by ISP of a Court-issued copy of such proceeding, your Web site/Profile/Login will be temporarily deactivated. The deactivation period will last until you have filed an appropriate Defence in respect of such proceeding, and provided ISP with Court-issued proof that grants your Web site/Profile/Login judicial approval. If you fail to defend any such proceeding, your Web site/Profile/Login will remain deactivated, without any compensation to you.
9. Domain name registration:
10. Refund Policy (where applicable):
11. No Representations or Warranties:
Services are provided as is, without any representations or warranties of any kind, be they expressed or implied.
12. Limitation of Liability:
ISP is not responsible for any failures, delays, interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on the ISP servers, losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by ISP or third parties in connection with ISP. ISP is not responsible for any financial losses associated to your Web site/Profile/Login. (that is why you need to keep backup of your entire Web site/Profile/Login – We will try to do our best to help if problems of this nature occur).
You agree to indemnify and hold ISP harmless from and against, and to reimburse ISP with respect to, any and all losses of every nature whatsoever incurred by ISP arising out of: Any breach of this Agreement by you; Any infringement of any copyright, trade-mark, patent, trade secret or any other intellectual property right of any person by content on the Web site/Profile/Login; or Illegal, libellous, or defamatory content on the Web site/Profile/Login.
Both you and ISP have the option to terminate this Agreement at any time, upon providing five-business days prior notice. ISP may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice or compensation to you if you violate any term of this Agreement, engage in illegal conduct, post illegal material, overwhelm ISP servers or central processing units (CPUs), or engage in any conduct ISP deems in its sole discretion to be disruptive or harmful.
This Agreement is assignable to a third party by ISP upon notice to you. Such notice will be published on the ISP web sites.
Upon expiration, this Agreement will renew automatically for a duration equal to that previously agreed to, unless you advise ISP otherwise prior to said expiration. Renewal fees (if apply) must be received by ISP within 10 (ten) days of said expiration, failing which your Web site/Profile/Login and e-mail account(s) will be placed on accounting hold. If the renewal fees are not received within 40 (forty) days of expiration, all Web site/Profile/Login and e-mail content will be deleted and removed from ISP servers without any compensation or notice to you. ISP reserves the right to not automatically renew any service plan.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable International laws;
The excusing of any provision in this contract does not excuse any other or subsequent provision in this contract;
Any invalid, illegal or inoperative clause of this Agreement will not affect the valid reading and application of all other clauses of this Agreement;
This Agreement, together with the policies prescribed at ISP web sites constitutes the entire Agreement between you and ISP;
Any term or condition of this Agreement, which by its nature extends beyond the term or expiry of this Agreement, survives the termination or expiry of this Agreement;
This Agreement is executed in electronic and paper counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which together are one and the same instrument;
ISP maintains the right to refuse service if it considers it would be disruptive to its business to provide such service;
Any failure by ISP in satisfying any provision of this Agreement will be excused if that failure is brought about by any act of God, war, disaster, disease, criminal act, attack, power loss, weather, invasion or incapacity; and all remedies available to ISP under this Agreement survive termination of this Agreement without limitation.
We are not monitoring the data and details hosted on your Web site/Profile/Login and we do not verify the authenticity of the data provided during the registration. You are responsible for correctness of the information supplied during registration and it’s legality.
18. Fair Use
You agree not to use our systems and servers for:
Mass whois queries (for the purposes of marketing activities otherwise)
Actions that harm, defame, abuse, harass or threaten third parties
Actions prohibited by the local laws of the countries in which you operate
If found to be in breach of this clause, we may terminate service without any warning.
If a third party alleges a breach of this clause, we may terminate service without warning.
19. Copyright and ownership of the service
You agree that all the copyrights to the material hosted by IPS belongs to ISP. Copyrighted material supplied by you for the use in the service provided to you belongs to you or its legal owner and ISP is having nothing to do with the rights to particular supplied material. All the graphic design and art work supplied to you by ISP belongs to IPS or its legal owner, you have right to use it as long as you are subscribed to the service/mebership package. You have an option of buy back of certain material if required. Please contact ISP directly for more details.
The membership fee is not refundable on the service cancelation.
Marketing is individually priced, no guarantees can be given in regards to effectiveness of the advertisement. We use Google Inc. service to provide advertisement on the system pages.
23. None of Optional Website Services do come preconfigured, user configuration is required and configuration support is not included in standard pricing.
Last updated: January 10, 2021
We do not on-sell or share any data and information without it’s owner’s permission.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to NZsite.biz as an entity, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New Zealand
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to www.rainbowdatingclub.com hosted by NZsite.biz, accessible from https://gurlymedia.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information with Your consent in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.